Any time you can thoughtfully fill out a question that is asked, that is most favorable to the buyer.
We perform a holistic analysis of all proposals and give the buyer an apples-to-apples comparison of every component so they can make an educated choice (i.e. Station A's RFPs are not a race-to-the-bottom where the lowest bidder automatically wins). For this reason, any time you can thoughtfully fill out a question that is asked, that is more favorable to the buyer.
Some of the considerations made by buyers in choosing a provider include:
- Overall project experience
- Experience in the utility territory
- Experience with similar project types
- Project Financials
- Mention of state and local incentives
- Safety protocols
- Customer references
- Clear explanation of contingencies and assumptions