We collect location, grid, usage, project, buyer profile and building data to ensure a reliable bidding process.
Below is a sample of the data that can be expected from a buyer to be qualified for a Station A RFP.
RFP Buyer Data
- What is the primary use of this building?
- What is the address of your building?
- Who manages the electricity accounts for your organization? What is their contact info (email, phone)?
- What is the voltage of the current electricity service?
- What is the amperage of the current electricity service?
- (Optional) Please upload a copy of your electrical layout (single line diagram)
- Are there any areas to avoid for a solar installation at your building? If so, please list them.
- What clean energy technologies are you interested in for this building?
- Are you the owner, tenant, or both for the building? How long is your current contract?
- What is most important for you in selecting a provider for this building?
- When do you anticipate to kick-off this project?
- What financing options are you interested in?
- What is the name of the person with signing authority?
- What year was your company or organization established?
- What is the name of the contracting entity for this building?
- What is the credit rating of your business?
- What are the goals you are trying to achieve with clean energy?
- Please upload the roof specs sheet (if available)
- What is your roof warranty (if any)?
- What is the age and condition of your roof?
- If there is a pitch to your roof, can you estimate the angle?